Saturday, January 7, 2012

USPS shows item delivered to the wrong zip code?

I ordered an item off of eBay, and it's showing it was delivered today to the wrong zip code. I guess the seller wrote it down wrong. I checked if the same street name was present at that zip code, but it isn't. I'm waiting to hear back from the seller but in the mean time, what should I do? Will I receive my package?|||The seller either:


A) Made an honest mistake and wrote the wrong zip code on the package.





B) Sent the package to the wrong E-bay buyer.





or





C) Sent the package to a friend, and then will re-sell the item.





You need to allow the seller 72 hours to respond to your e-mail. If you do not hear back, file a dispute with E-bay for an unreceived item immediately. Then, if you paid with PayPal, file a dispute with PayPal as well.





Were the zip codes close? If so, it sounds like an honest mistake. If not, it sounds like you have been scammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment