Saturday, January 7, 2012

If I put the wrong zip code, what will the USPS do!?!?!?

I ordered some new bathing suites from Victorias Secret, I made a mistake when putting in my address, i put the correct street address city and state but instead of 18015, i put 18017, they are both zip codes for the same town, but will my package still get delivered too my house!?!??|||You will get your package. It might be delayed by a day, but you will get your package. Despite all the snide comments people make about the USPS, they are amazing in their ability to deliver mail and packages. Seriously. They have even delivered to addresses that were really just descriptions of locations. Example: The blue house two doors south of Elm on Main.|||It will get delivered, but it will take longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment