Saturday, January 7, 2012

USPS Delivery Confirmation shows wrong Zip Code?

I sent an application to a potential employer two weeks ago via Priority Mail w/ DC. I didn't want to have them worry about signing for it, or I would have used certified. I have the receipt and it says the correct Zip Code and city on it. However, I checked DC yesterday, and it said that it was delivered to a Zip Code about 10 miles away in a different part of the city. (Both ZIP codes are in the same large city, and neither are in the outskirts). What should I do? The deadline to receive is the end of the month.|||contact the potential employer to see if they received it. then call the post office where the item was delivered in. Sometimes company have other pick up locations that is different from the zipcode it was intended on the envelope. calling the post office will find out if that is the case or not.





The sooner you call, the sooner they can start looking for it.|||Call the employer to find out if they received it.

No comments:

Post a Comment