Saturday, January 7, 2012

USPS item sent to wrong zip code?

I got something from ebay and the seller sent me a confirmation number. I think he wrote 91328 instead of 91325 and it said it was delivered today to 91328. My zip code is 91325 and I don't think the post office would have sent to 91328 because of the wrong address. the confirmation number is 0307 1790 0000 7991 0500





Thanks|||The seller is required to ship to the address on file. Check your address in both eBay and Paypal.





Did you use Paypal to pay? Did your seller ship through Paypal?





Both zipcodes are for Northridge CA. If the seller has the correct street address, it will probably get to you. If you do not receive it in a few days, contact your seller.





Unfortunately for you, if the item was shipped to the address on file and the seller can prove that the item was delivered, Paypal will most likely side with the seller in a dispute.

No comments:

Post a Comment