Saturday, January 7, 2012

How do I find zip code for street address on excel?

I have a list of street addresses and cities (5,000), but without zip codes. Does anyone know of a way to get the zip code for each address on excel? I would like the program or formula or whatever be able to look at the street address and city and plug in the zip code for me. I would not like to go on the usps website and enter each address one by one. Thanks!|||Hey buddy !





I went on google and searched for a complete list of US zip codes. It seems like you can download for free from http://www.aggdata.com/free/zip-code . Looks like they give the city, zip code and some other data that you might or might not need.





You can put this on a seperate tab and then vlookup against the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment