Saturday, January 7, 2012

My usps order was sent to wrong zip code, now what(mail)?

HI, my ebay order was sent to the wrong zip code so I was tracking and it says it was undeliverasble, the seller sent it to zipcode 89310 instead of 89031, so what will happen now? The package was undeliverable today, can I call and have them hold it for me? the zipcode is only a few miles away|||In looking at Mapquest, those two ZIP Codes ar almost 400 miles apart. At this point, the package may be rerouted to the correct ZIP Code. We will usually mark out a ZIP Code and try delivery to the town name if the two do not match.





There is nobody that you can try to call to hold the package. It is already on its way to the Processing Center and will be among hundreds of other packages to be sorted and dispatched.





If, by chance, it does get returned to the sender, they should reship to you at no charge since it was their error.

No comments:

Post a Comment